INA TV has dedicated fleet of total 15 SD/HD SNG’s (10 trucks + 5 flyaway systems) with KU-band uplink/downlink antennas, fully redundant, providing uplink & downlink & satellite space services for clients. We have been a proud partner and supplier of EBU for almost 20 years for both news and sports, while offering Uplink services and has successfully implemented projects in major Sports events for the last 10 years.
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- UEFA Euro Qualifiers
- FIFA World Cup European Qualifiers
Our SNG units are compliant with the technical characteristics for each type of carrier.
- All our SNG units are fully redundant
- Mpeg 2/ Mpeg 4, 4:2:2/4:2:0, DVB-S/DVB-S2
- All our SNG units are registered with EUTELSAT & ABS Satellites
- On Board Power Generator included
Our company continually invests in acquiring new technology equipment & training personnel – while fully complying with the worldwide UEFA standards for Production, Satellite Broadcasting and delivery of sport events. Our ability to adapt to the constant technological advancements & industry changes is high while our basic aim is to provide optimum quality services. INA TV’s desire is to adjust to these rapid changes while collaborating with the top-notch professionals of the field in order to establish its position in the worldwide TV production scene.
Mobile Video Transmission & Bonded Cellular Technology
Following the revolutionizing technology of Live Video Transmission, our company has chosen to work with Dejero. EnGo is a compact mobile transmitter that encodes high-quality video and transmits over multiple IP connections to reliably deliver exceptional picture quality with extremely low latency—even in challenging network conditions. Camera-mounted, vehicle-mounted, or worn in a backpack, EnGo is ideal for news gathering, sports coverage, and live event broadcasting from remote locations, and while in motion.
- H.264 AVC and H.265 HEVC, adaptive bitrate
- Live: Opus 48 kHz, 2-, 4-, 8-channel.
Recording: AAC 48 kHz, stereo or 4-channel.
- Up to 6 x 3G/4G/LTE
- Dual 1 Gb/s port for LAN, WAN, and portable satellite (including BGAN, Ku-band, Ka-band)
- Dual-band wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
Open, WEP, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK
- Transmit broadcast quality live video over IP networks
- Record video for later transfer
- Transmit live while also recording video for later
- Video is transferred to a Dejero receiver while recording
- Transfer edited video or other files to a Dejero receiver
- Connect laptop, phone or other devices to the Internet leveraging EnGo connectivity